Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokechu Pokemon Bank
This is a list of all pokemon in the Midwest Pokemon Bank and the number of points each pokemon and item costs. It is important to note that all pokemon donated by me will be clones if that matters to you. All purchases are final. If you want the summary of any of the pokemon, please contact the member who donated it. If you are caught lying about what you did to increase your points, you will be ineligible for any of these.

Pokemon Donated by Dragonexpert:
DragonExpert's Friend Code: Platinum: 3781 5400 7268

TRU Shaymin LV. 100 EV trained in SPATK and Speed. Mild Nature. 50 points

Manaphy LV1 UT Modest Nature 40 points

Cresselia LV. 50 EV trained in HP and DEF (Has 31 IV in HP too). Serious Nature. 50 points

Shiny Swampert. LV. 100 (I have to figure out how it has been trained since I received it in a trade) Brave Nature. 60 points.

Weavile@Life Orb LV. 50 EV'd in ATK and Speed. Adamant Nature. 45 points

Heracross@Salac Berry LV.100. EV'd in ATK and Speed. Lonely Nature. Guts ability. 45 points.

Latios@Soul Dew LV.100 EV'd in SPATK and Speed. Hasty Nature. 50 points

TRU Dragonite LV. 50 EV'd in HP and SPDEF. Mild Nature 50 points (Also available as UT)

NZ Jirachi LV. 44 (Don't know EVs, was traded to me to clone as a touched pokemon) Rash Nature. 45 points

Gengar@Focus Sash LV. 50 Hasty Nature. EVs: 252 speed, 252 spatk, 6 hp. 40 points

PBR Electivire@Expert Belt Adamant Nature. EVs: 252 atk, 252 speed, 6 hp. 45 points

Scyther@Metal Coat LV. 50 Adamant Nature. EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 6 speed. Technician Ability. (Metal Coat can be replaced upon request) 50 points

Salamence LV. 50 Jolly Nature. EVs: 252 HP, 172 Speed, 86 Atk. (Has Dragon Dance and Outrage.) 50 points.

Azelf@Wise Glasses LV. 50 Modest Nature. EVs: 252 Speed, 252 Spatk, 6 Hp. 45 points

Sceptile LV. 100 Hasty Nature. EVs: 252 Spatk, 252 Speed, 6 Hp.

Vaporeon@Leftovers LV. 50 Modest Nature. EVs: 252 Hp, 252 Spatk. (Set up for Doubles battle). 40 points.

Movie Arceus@Draco Plate LV. 100 Docile Nature. UT. 70 points

PalPark Mew LV. 50 Quriky Nature. UT. 70 points

Darkrai New Moon Island LV. 50. UT. Rash Nature, Speed IV either 29 or 30. 50 points.
10th Aniv Suicune Lax Nature EV'd. 50 points

Items Donated by Dragonexpert:

10 points:
Lum Berry
Sitrus Berry
Occa Berry
Kebia Berry
Coba Berry
Kasib Berry
Haban Berry
Colbur Berry
Babiri Berry
Leftovers
Power Band
Heart Scale
Claw Fossil
Dome Fossil
Helix Fossil
Armor Fossil
Old Amber
Everstone
Power Bracer
Power Weight
Power Belt
Power Lens
Power Anklet
Macho Brace
Razor Claw
Dragon Scale
Exp Share
Lucky Egg
Amulet Coin
Rare Candy

15 points:
Micle Berry
Pomeg Berry
Qualot Berry
Hondew Berry
Grepa Berry
Tamato Berry
Choice Scarf
Choice Band
Choice Specs
Expert Belt
Life Orb
Focus Sash
PP Max

20 points:
Liechi Berry
Ganlon Berry
Petaya Berry
Apicot Berry
Salac Berry
TM 26 Earthquake
TM 13 Ice Beam
TM 24 Thunderbolt
TM 35 Flamethrower
TM 52 Focus Blast
TM 53 Energy Ball
TM 59 Dragon Pulse
Tm 64 Explosion
TM 71 Stone Edge
TM 81 X-Scissor
TM 86 Grass Knot
Master Ball

Additional TMS and Berries available upon request. Just ask for a price and I will provide it.

Miscellaneous:

Become a Moderator over one board of your choice: 500 points. You must be following rules or your request will be denied. I am the only one who will approve this request.

Obtain a Custom Title: 30 points. PM me what you want your title to be.

Obtain a rogue decklist: 40 points

All purchase requests go here. All purchases are final!
Nonononononono!!!
*bangs head repeatedly on desk*
Why? Why points? Ugh I hate it when people make forums with points! You can by yourself into being a mod? That is sooooo not a good way to make a forum!
Richkid asked if he could copy the system from my site and I agreed to it. Earning 500 points to moderate one board is a lot. On my site no member has gottne that many yet. If you want it higher, make it higher. Also, if a member breaks forum rules frequently the request can be denied.
Nabby if you wish to rant about this thread pm it to me. And i will completely take responsibilty if this goes bad. this is a way for our members to earn some stuff. I and professor are going to work together to make sure this goes well. It works well on their site so it should here.
The best thing is actually to discuss it in the admin notes so all of us know exactly what is being said. I already started some notes about it.
You know, it's not that bad, I just don't have wifi and... you get the point... I'm jealous of people with wifi, and I think other people would be too.
Well then we should try and think of some things for those who don't have wifi.
Hey, can I trade in 70 of my points for the movie Arceus?
Sure. Next time I see you on that can be arranged.
[color=#00bfff]is that the only arceus?[/color]