Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Basic Rules
Welcome to the Rules! Follow them and lead a happy life!
Last Edit: December 3/09

Here are the rules so that you don't get warned/banned:

1. For Mods - You must send a PM to the person you are warning/banning as well as a PM to me, richkid50000, or professor dragonexpert stating why they were warned/banned.

2. No swearing. No exceptions. You will get a 20% warning. You can use asterisks if you feel the need to swear. (What the h***!?)

3. No Flaming. It's plain mean, and you will get a 20% warning.

4. No mini-modding. seriously guys, just use the 'report' button. You will get a 20% warning for mini-modding as well.

5. Don't let anyone use your account. It's your fault if your IP address gets banned.

6. Do not revive dead threads. This won't matter much for the first month or so, but don't post in any threads that haven't had a post in 3 weeks. Not 2 weeks like Pokebeach, 3 weeks.

7. Ok, I will make myself very clear, NO SPAMMING!!! you will get a 30% warning for spam. Spamming is when you make a post that has no reason to be there, or is just not really neccesary. However, you are allowed to Spam in the Spamming forum.

8. No more than one account per person. If we find out that you have multiple accounts, they will all get merged and you will get a 50% warning on that account. Don't do it. If you have a sibling that would like to register, you must PM richkid50000, professor dragonexpert, or myself telling us so.

9. Please don't double-post. It's not going to be anything we will warn you on, as long as you wait 3 hours. If you don't, you will get a 10% warning.

10. Don't make pointless threads. They will be locked.

11. Don't advertise. You are allowed in your signature, but no links on posts, otherwise you will get a 20% warning.

12. You may only change your username once. If you change it more than once it will be changed back and you will get a 20% warning.

13. Please use proper grammar. No really dumb stuff like "boNslyz r roK POKEymanNs."

14. No chat speak. Don't be lazy, type the full word or words.

15. Titles. Make them make sense and have a relationship to the thread.

16. Don't make threads if there are already similar ones ALIVE. So if one dies, and you need to know the answer, you may make a new thread about the same thing. If one is still alive about something of the same thing, 20% warning for you.

17. YPPY - Follow YPPY in games that say "YPPY" or something like that in their title. If it is in their title, 10% warning, if not, then we (mods) remind you without warning.

18. HAVE FUN!

Wow that was a lot!
Follow these rules and enjoy the site!

- nabby101
nabby101 Wrote:but don't post in any threads that haven't had a post in 3 weeks. [b]Not 2 weeks like Pokebeach, 2 weeks.[/b]
I edited the part in bold. It should say, "Not 2 weeks like Pokebeach, 3 weeks."
Oh, thanks, me's stupid.
But please no more posting in this thread.
[color=green]Since you said no more posting in this thread, I put in the part that said to PM you,richkid, or myself if they have a sibling that want s to register.~ProfDE[/color]